Robotics Process Automation(RPA) allows organizations to automate task just like a human being was doing them across application and systems. Robotic automation interacts with the existing IT architecture with no complex system integration required.
RPA can be used to automate workflow, infrastructure, back office process which are labor intensive. These software bots can interact with an in-house application, website, user portal, etc. The RPA is a software program which runs on an end user's pc, laptop or mobile device. It is a sequence of commands which are executed by Bots under some defined set of business rules.
Why Robotic Process Automation?
The business climate is ever changing. An enterprise needs to continuously evolve its product, sales, marketing, etc. process to grow and stay relevant
A typical enterprise uses multiple and disconnected IT systems to run its operations. With change in Business process, these IT systems are not changed frequently due to budget, timing, and implementation complexity issues. Hence, the business process does not map the technical process mapped in the IT system.
Best Practices of RPA Implementation
- One should consider business impact before opting for RPA process
- Define and focus on the desired ROI
- Focus on targeting larger groups and automating large, impactful processes
- Combine attended and unattended RPA
- Poor design, change management can wreak havoc
- Don't forget the impact on people
- Governance of the project is foremost thing in RPA process. Policy, Corporate, Government compliance should be ensured.
Mindmajix RPA Training - Learn RPA and start your journey into Automation Industry. Robotic Process Automation is the emerging technology that deals with Automatic Design and Development. Here aspirants will gain complete skills in configuration of robotic processes under proven methodologies that emphasize business development.
For Free Demo Please Contact:
USA: +1- 201 378 0518,
INDIA: +91 9246333245