Filing H-1B cap petitions for F-1 students is challenging if you are doing it for the first time.
Employers need to consider a number of factors, such as:
1. Is the F-1 OPT or STEM extension expiring before H-1B filing?
2. Is the applicant traveling after H-1B filing?
3. Is the degree suitable for the position? If No, what next?
4. Is it worth spending $1225 for Premium Processing?
F-1 students are often unsure of Do’s and Don’ts to maintain lawful status in the U.S. when the H-1B cap petition is pending.
That’s why we are offering a “Free Webinar” providing ultimate knowledge to H-1B employers and foreign nationals on the challenges during F-1 Visa OPT to H-1B Cap filing. This webinar will address the procedures to successfully file F-1 to H-1B Change of Status petitions, and avoid break in employment due to cap-gap.
Ms. Ancy Varghese, U.S. Immigration Attorney with 10+ years of experience in practicing immigration law, will provide tips, practical suggestions and typical case scenarios for successfully filing an H-1B Cap petition for your F-1 interns.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
1. CPT, OPT, STEM Extension: Does It Make A Difference For H-1B Cap Filing?
2. H-1B "Cap Gap": What Is It And How To Bridge The Cap Gap?
3. No Degree Certificate: Can You Still File H-1B Petition?
4. Does Your US Master’s Degree Qualify For The Master’s Cap?
5. Change Of Status OR Consular Process: Which Is Better?
6. OPT STEM Extension: Is It Necessary If The H-1B Petition Is Selected?
7. Travel Restrictions While The H-1B Petition Is Pending
8. Next Steps After H-1B Petition Approval
9. Typical Case Scenarios
PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
This Webinar will show you how to successfully file F-1 to H-1B Change of Status petition and how to bridge the Cap Gap.
Date: February 20, 2018
Time: 12.30 to 1.30 PM EST
FREE Webinar slots are very limited. Take a minute now to reserve your spot at http://bit.ly/2Gte1AP.